StatCounter

Sunday, December 21, 2014

I know, it's been a year...

...which just means I haven't had anything to complain about in a year. Isn't that nice. But I'm about to post something soon. Uh oh. 

Anyway, my arguing style has changed over the past year, and though I'd still make the same arguments today that I made last year, I'd do it a lot differently now. In fact, my style last year is honestly kind of cringe-inducing.

Also, I'm getting more views than I expected on that NHS rejection explication, so I just want to say that if you ever want to rip my ass apart in the comments, do it. I've only gotten positive remarks on my posts so far (not on this site), but I highly doubt everyone agrees with me. If you think you can prove me wrong, go ahead. I'm just a stupid 18 year old who forgot her calculator to her first SAT--I can't be that hard to beat. 

Well, I guess I can't claim that yet because I don't even know how well I can fight if nobody's even fought me yet. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment